£50,000 to £60,000
Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be working with a global organisation based within the Watford, Croxley Business Park area. Our client is looking for a Workforce Planning Manager - International, to communicate, forecast and report data from the contact centre activity, to all Hub Leaders. A market leader on a global scale, not only do they offer a fantastic working environment, but also excellent benefits and travel opportunities. We are looking for an experienced candidate with strong analytical skills and has worked with customer service teams to forecast activity. If you have an analytical mindset and excellent organisational skills, apply now!
Forecasting and Scheduling:
- Forecasts voice demand and other channel demand volumes.
- Monitors real time contact volume, both voice and non-voice channels, such as email, webchat and chatbot support and associated service levels and staffing requirements
- Trends real time call arrival patterns and adjusts staffing accordingly.
- Identifies call routing
- Analyses real time contact centre performance for same day staffing adjustments and call routing re-alignments.
- Builds and maintains robust real-time, daily and other interval reports
- Identifies real time call volume interruptions and system outages that impact contact centre performance and escalates to appropriate business continuity leaders in a timely fashion.
- Coaches Team Leaders and other supervisory positions on effective monitoring of queues
- Forecasts for training and quality needs.
- Forecasts and reports on schedule adherence, productivity and shrinkage.
- Takes responsibility for to liase with IT teams regarding all contact centre technology
- Acts as the first point of contact for system outages
- Adheres to all current and future EU and regional regulatory requirements associated with customer, employee and third-party data
- Requires analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in all MS applications, but particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of implementing new software / applications
- Experience of working with customer service teams that handle significant amounts of non-contact tasks and adjusts forecasts and plans accordingly
- Demonstrable experience of coaching inexperienced Contact Centre Team Leaders in queue management and report interpretation
- Solutions-oriented, detail-oriented individual who understands how to effectively communicate with multiple teams in different geographic locations.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentations skills.
- Strong and demonstrable analytical skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Experience working with Cisco platform
- International travel may be required to other headquarters.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£21,000 to £24,000
£23,000 to £26,000
£24,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,500
Account Manager - Private Jets
£18,000 to £30,000