Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
£25,000 to £30,000
I am currently recruiting for an SAP Customer Service Representative for my client based near Gerrard’s Cross. You will be placed in an exciting role with varied responsibilities including customer service, first line technical support, and sales administration, along with the opportunity to work with other departments on projects.
Your key tasks will include:
- Own the customer channels, maintain availability and service customers within targets.
- Proactively manage Service Cloud and SAP, ensuring customer queries or orders are progressed in a timely manner with flawless quality.
- Ensure 100% of customer interactions are logged onto Service Cloud and progressed in line with relevant process.
- Ensure all information provided to customers is accurate and considers any special requirements.
- Work is performed to maintain high levels of accuracy across the department.
- Prompt and accurate logistic documentation, invoicing and credit activity.
- Processing returns in line with RMA procedure.
Background and skills
Being the successful candidate for the position you will be having:
- 3+ years of experience from working in a Customer Service or Sales Administration role
- Extensive knowledge from working with SAP.
- Outstanding numeracy and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent team player willing to work collaboratively to achieve team targets.
If you are interested and have the above experience, please apply or call 01895 379100
Apply For This Job Now