Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£21,000 to £24,000
We are recruiting for a strong Sales Administrator to join a small and welcoming team based in Hemel Hempstead. We are looking for someone that can build strong relationships and deliver the best possible service to International distributors and UK retailers. Can you provide a high level of sales administration in a busy and fast-growing working environment?
Monday to Friday
- Process orders according to process flows and procedures in an efficient and timely manner.
- Monitor orders placed and advise customers of any changes in dates and quantities pre-delivery.
- Ensure smooth communication flow and order process with warehouse.
- Manage stock levels for customers, have a good level of understanding of stock levels.
- Work with demand planner on allocated stock items.
- Work with the Sales executives on forecasts and planning.
- Attend customer meetings in relation to stock control and inventory planning.
- Maintain, support and develop office processes in relation to customer service (Distributors and Retailers), systems, filing and any legal requirements (Import export documentation)
- Maintain excellent levels of communication at all levels of the business.
- To make sure all orders planned for the week and month are shipping (Ultimate responsibility for operational decision making in relation to the warehouse will be with the O&F Manager.
- Ensure that all orders are invoiced on time and accurately.
- Deal with all customer return queries following company procedures.
- Work with the Operations Team to plan and prepare for customer merchandise meetings whilst ensuring we maintain the highest levels of serviceability with our customers.
- Work with International Sales to collect, maintain and update accurate customer forecasts.
- Monitor sales trends and customer buying patterns.
- Complete accurately all customer forms as appropriate.
- Work with International Sales to prepare for any customer meeting.
- Process sample requests according to procedures and guidelines.
- Keep all filing and customer folders up to date. Perform general administration duties.
- Gain an understanding of your customers’ needs and business.
- Ensure that a high level of communication is maintained both internally and externally
- Office based experience
- Strong admin skills
- Excel (at least Intermediate level) and Microsoft office
- Full understanding of invoice system
- Full understanding of UK shipping and FOB shipping requirements
- Attention to detail
- Act as a main point of contact for specific International accounts and establish close working relationships both internally and externally and join distributor meeting as and when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide an exceptional service
- Willingness to learn
- Manage workload
- Holiday entitlement
- Team building day
- Friendly, open plan office
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent and temporary recruitment with areas of expertise including; administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now