We have just registered an Office Manager/PA who is available from October 2016. We have received excellent references that highly recommend her as a professional worker and conscientious individual. This candidate has recently finished working for a Client where she was heavily involved in all aspects of the business (from customer service to office management to PA and finance duties) and was clearly highly valued. The company was recently sold leading to redundancy and her last employer has said “she worked for me for over 10 years and was the most useful, hard working person I ever had - a rare commodity in this day and age”.
This candidate is available for permanent positions, she is keen to find a role where she will be able to prove her worth and add value. Please see their profile below and if you have a need for any high level support please do not hesitate to contact us.
Candidate – 5806
- Effectively manage the office of a Hemel Hempstead based SME with circa 50-60 staff
- Responsible for staff management, HR, PA, finance and general office management duties
- Established an effective HR system which involved a new staff pay structure and quarterly appraisal scheme
- Extensive management report analysis, ensuring accuracy of billing for clients and control of company profit margin
- Main point of contact for any external suppliers, partners and resellers which involved establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with all parties.
- PA to the company directors which involved managing calendars and appointments, organising travel and overseeing the company accounts payable system.
- Involved in dispute and complaint resolution to ensure the customer base was maintained successfully, achieving and exceeding retentions targets set by the company.
- Actively chase outstanding debt from customers for monthly invoices and contract termination charges to mitigate losses for the company.
- Living in Hemel Hempstead
- Car driver/owner – flexible on role and location
- Available to start from October 2016
- MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Adobe and Sage Pay
- Fully referenced
If you (or a colleague) might be recruiting, we would be delighted to have a conversation with you about our candidate and the services we offer. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you and are confident that you would be impressed by our service, ability to attract high calibre candidates and understand your requirements - please call us on 01442 450585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in temporary, permanent and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.