We are pleased to be representing some fantastic local candidates who are looking for their next position. Please see below for the profiles of two candidates currently in the market due to pending redundancy – one a PA to CEO and the other a Customer Service Manager. Both candidates come highly recommended and I would be delighted to discuss any vacancy requirements with you and/or send you their full CVs on request.
Candidate Ref: TSR 10408
- 10+ years’ PA experience supporting senior management
- Extensive diary management, across global time zones and coordinating internal and external meetings.
- Organising European and international travel for the CEO and Directors, including arranging the necessary Visas.
- Arranging business meetings and events for the Senior Management team.
- Planning and arranging departmental and company events.
- Liaising with key personnel at the International offices.
- Processing monthly expenses for the Senior Management team.
- Providing a full range of administration support to the commercial teams.
- Preparation of the Monthly Board report and other board presentations .
- Monitoring and managing emails for the CEO.
- Handling and managing all correspondence on behalf of the CEO and Directors.
- Managing holiday records and sickness for the company.
Salary expectations £30,000+
Lives in the North Watford area – car owner and will work within 15 mile radius
Available from November following redundancy
Highly experienced, professional, down to earth and competent
Candidate Ref: TSR 10385
Experienced Customer Service Manager
- Management of Customer Services Desk of circa 6 staff
- Management of Technical Support Team (including Technical Support Manager)
- Dealing with escalations from Customer Services and Technical Support Administrators
- Monitoring order book – highlighting issues and opportunities
- Accountability for accuracy in both the Customer Services and Technical Support Administrators
- Creating reports for various internal and external customers
- Accountability for meeting KPI’s
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal partners and customers
- Internal sales contact for Sales reps, All Distributors and other selected accounts
- Order processing against selected accounts
- Administration of Complaints process
- Ensure Audit Compliance within the Customer Services team
- Process improvement work
- Staff Recruitment
- Ensure that 1-1 meetings are formalised and scheduled with the team on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate staff training, performance management and adherence to HR policies within the team
- Set yearly objectives for the team and monitor these in terms of progress on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct first stage disciplinary meetings.
Salary expectations £35,000+
Lives in Hemel Hempstead – car owner and will work within 5 to 10 mile radius
Available from November due to redundancy
Professional, friendly, commercially minded and driven
If you would like to view the candidates’ full CVs and/or discuss a potential vacancy with us, please contact us on 01442 600100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.