We are pleased to be representing some fantastic local candidates who are looking for their next HR position. Please see below for the profile of an immediately available HR Manager level candidate we are trying to assist in their job search. Highly experienced in successfully managing all HR processes and procedures within an SME environment, she would be great in a stand alone HR Manager role or taking responsibility for a HR team within a larger business. A commercially astute and knowledgeable HR professional with strong generalist experience in the public and private sector. A wide understanding of regulatory requirements and employment law, performance management, capability and disciplinary matters. An effective contributor at strategic and operational level.
Might you have a suitable opening on a permanent or interim basis that this candidate might be a fit for?
Candidate Ref: TSR 13072
Areas will work in: Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Luton, Watford, St Albans and surrounding areas
- Experience/knowledge to successfully work in stand alone HR Manager role
- Employee relations – fantastic knowledge of UK employment law
- Employment lifecycle including overseeing of full recruitment processes
- Salary reviews, benchmarking and benefits management
- Development, review and implementation of HR policies
- Devising and implementing HR strategy
- Recruitment, onboarding, inductions and staff development
- Salary expectations £40,000 to £45,000
- Available immediately (will consider FTC)
- CIPD qualified
- Professional, friendly, commercially minded and driven with a warm, empathetic and approachable character