We are pleased to be working with a highly competent HR, Office & Compliance Manager who is looking for her next opportunity. Unfortunately, she received the sad news that the role she was due to start this week has been withdrawn and she now finds herself immediately available – can you help at all?
She is happy to undertake a permanent, temporary or fixed term contract but is looking to get back into work ASAP! With her varied experience within HR and compliance, she would make an ideal candidate for an SME looking for a strong all-rounder.
Candidate ref: 17448
Salary expectations: £40,000 to £45,000
Key skills include:
- Responsible for all HR across 5 sites and up to 60 staff
- Ensuring company compliance to all ISO:9001 processes
- Implementing all quality procedures and training staff
- Carrying out internal audits
- Dealing with any disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Managing onboarding process including offer letters, contracts, staff inductions
- Running staff appraisals
- Managing redundancy processes
- Overseeing payroll for all staff including paperwork for new starters
- Maintaining all company accreditations (ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and ISO:18001)
- NEBOSH certificate
- Mental Health First Aider
- Competent on all Microsoft packages and CRM systems
- Lives in Watford, car owner and flexible on location
We would be pleased to send across the candidate's full CV on request - please contact Chris Jones - email@example.com for further details.
Think Human Resources is the HR division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independently owned recruitment business operating across the Herts, Beds, Bucks and Greater London area. The HR division is responsible for recruiting permanent, temporary and contract roles within the field of Human Resources including; HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Head of HR, Employee Relations, talent, internal recruitment, Compensation and Benefits/Reward and Recognition.