We are pleased to be representing some fantastic local candidates who are looking for their next position. Please see below for the profile of a Customer Service Manager currently in the market looking for a new role for 2019. Currently working for a market leading, international company that manufactures specialist products and distributes worldwide, they are looking for a Customer Service Manager/Head of Customer Service position in the local area. Might you have a suitable opening or can anybody else in the business help?
Candidate Ref: TSR 11614
Experienced Customer Service Manager
- Management of Customer Service teams with a total of 24 staff across 2 sites
- Day to day management of 4 x Team Leaders
- Effectively manage the Customer Service function and ensuring department KPIs are met
- Oversee customer service, order processing and order fulfilment
- Monitoring order book – highlighting issues and opportunities
- Dealing with any bad debt and credit management issues in conjunction with finance teams
- Creating reports for various internal and external customers
- Managing projects including the implementation of new ERP system
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal partners and customers
- Administration of Complaints process
- Process improvement work
- Staff Recruitment
- Ensure that 1-1 meetings are formalised and scheduled with the team on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate staff training, performance management and adherence to HR policies within the team
- Set yearly objectives for the team and monitor these in terms of progress on an ongoing basis.
- Salary expectations £35,000+
- Lives in Hemel Hempstead – car owner and will work within 10 to 15 mile radius
- 1 month notice period
- Competent in IT systems including SAP
- Professional, friendly, commercially minded and driven
If you would like to view the candidates’ full CVs and/or discuss a potential vacancy with us, please contact us on 01442 531156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.