We are pleased to be representing some fantastic local candidates who are looking for their next position. Please see below for the profiles of two candidates currently in the market and seeking a Customer Service/Sales Office Manager type role. Both candidates come highly recommended and we would be delighted to discuss any vacancy requirements with you and/or send you their full CVs on request.
Candidate Ref: TSR 2322
Experienced Sales Office/Operations Manager
- Directing and coordinating all sales and operational activities within the division including production, pricing, sales and distribution of products and services
- Monitoring the sales and operation activity to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness provided all needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Working closely with Directors to coordinate financial and budget activities to fund operations and maximise investments and increase efficiency
- Determining goods and services to be sold and set prices and credit terms based on customers forecast demands
- Managing costs by effective approval of expenditures, overtime and budget monitoring
- Reviewing of financial, sales and activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievements and to determine areas needing cost reduction.
- Working closely with the customer on contract negotiations
- Evaluating and implementing new projects
- Managing Staff, preparing production work schedules and assigning specific duties
- Managing the customer service/sales team in building customer relationships in a positive and professional manner to maintain customer service excellence.
Salary expectations £38,000 - £40,000
Lives in on the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire border – car owner and will work within 15 mile radius
Available from end of August following relocation of the office
Highly experienced, professional, down to earth and commercial
Candidate Ref: TSR 1663
Experienced Sales & Customer Service Manager
- Achieving sales targets, actively implement, manage and monitor the sales and order processing process
- Supporting the team in achieving ambitious sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Achieved record breaking sales results, exceeding targets for the first time in several years
- Management of the outbound and inbound sales team (3 inbound and 3 outbound) as evidenced by KPIs, target achievement and team development
- Development of sales team business plans and approaches for each segment development of targeted campaigns to increase revenue to be evidenced by the ROI monitoring of each campaign prove its effectiveness
- Management of the inbound customer support process to ensure provision of first class service to customers as evidenced by abandonment rate and resolution rates
- Lead generation, pipeline management, business and communication plans
- Identify customer needs by segment and the delivery of effective solutions
- Raise and maintain brand profile in the market
- Team management, development and training
- Quoting and pricing
- Management, training and development of staff
Salary expectations £30,000 - £35,000
Lives in Dunstable – car owner and will work within 10 mile radius
Available on a 4 week notice period
Experienced, professional, highly organised and efficient
If you would like to view the candidates’ full CVs and/or discuss a potential vacancy with us, please contact me on 01442 531155 or email@example.com
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.