Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£22,000 to £27,000
Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be working with a growing organisation based within the Hemel Hempstead area. Our client have been established for a number of years, with offices nationally, they are looking for a enthusiastic candidate to join their growing team.
Some of the duties will include:
- Deliver outstanding customer service to customers
- Minimise the impact of faults, work to provide resolution to problems within the agreed SLA
- Deliver on-going customer support including undertaking occasional customer site visits
- Consistently deliver a professional standard of regular verbal and written communication with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Maintain a record of the timely resolution of customer issues, keeping a detailed record of the issue and the resolution to the Principles and Standards expected
- Installation/configuration of IT local and/or wide area networks either for an employer or customer
- Deliver IT support and or training to end users in an organisation
- Installation/configuration/support of server based products and Microsoft Operating Systems
The suitable candidate:
- Experience of working in an IT related installation and support role
- Knows how to add/replace/configure/back-up/restore PC/server hardware
- Previous experience within a technical customer facing role
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team player
- Prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational and administrative skills
- Show a methodical approach to work by developing, documenting and following procedures and seeing tasks through to completion
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal/no supervision
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Sophie on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
1st Line Support Help Desk Analyst
£20,000 to £25,000
Accounts Assistant - Immediate start!
£10 to £11
Hemel Hempstead/Remote Hybrid
£55,000 to £60,000
Ecommerce Development Specialist
£40,000 to £45,000
Field Application Engineer
£30,000 to £40,000
Field Based Software Installation Engineer
£28,000 to £30,000