Slough area, Hertfordshire
£28,000 to £30,000
We are working with a global, market-leading organisation to recruit a Billing Analyst for their finance function at their UK headquarters on the outskirts of Slough. Working closely with many internal departments to ensure that customer billing/invoicing is correct, we are looking for candidates with previous finance experience who have strong communication skills, a pro-active, methodical and analytical approach to their work. An excellent opportunity to join an international company with a fantastic culture!
Duties to include:
- Support the UK Accounting, Sales and Operations teams on day to day transactional queries related to billing processes.
- Liaise with the relevant Global Teams and Shared Services to ensure timely resolution of the queries/ issues.
- Run department Reporting on a Weekly/ Monthly basis.
- Analyse data and take appropriate action on improvement areas.
- Review reasons for credit notes and present analysis to Head of Department and discuss areas of improvement.
- Monitor the Accounts on hold and billing validation processes to ensure timely resolution of issues to minimise ageing of the transactions on hold.
- Identify, explain and follow through on queries, special billing requirements and process issues.
- Ensure timely resolution of queries focusing on Right First Time, Accuracy and Speed of resolution.
- Must have strength of personality to constructively challenge and influence colleagues across Global teams.
- Strong Customer Focus ensuring Speed, Accuracy and Right First time on all requests.
- Manage day to day queries from UK Sales Team related to billing and Account Opening/ Customer Onboarding processes. Continually look for ways to improve and automate processes if necessary.
- Support Customer Accounting Queries and Credit Control Team on day to day Account level queries impacting customer queries or collection process.
- Review reasons for customer Credit Notes being issued and carry out root cause analysis.
- Review findings with Head of Department to reduce Credit Notes and improve the customer experience.
- Support Head of Department on follow up of External Billing Reversal approval process.
- Monitor ‘On Hold Accounts’ status and the volumes. Support Customer Accounting team in resolution of generic issues/ escalations
- Previous finance experience, ideally within a billing function or similar
- Strong communicator both written and oral
- A methodical and systematic approach.
- Analytical skills and ability to show initiative and drive.
- Self motivated and capable of working independently and self manage workload if required
- Problem solving, attention to detail and presenting skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Flexible approach, capable of working with a diverse range of individuals with differing skill sets
- Ability to avoid or resolve conflicts in a diplomatic manner
- Process driven and solution oriented
- Ability to challenge and communicate, using effective influencing skills
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Accountancy and Finance Graduates - Temporary and Permanent roles
£20,000 to £26,000
£26,000 to £30,000
£28,000 to £32,000
£18,500 to £22,000
£22,000 to £25,000
£18,000 to £21,000