Slough area, Hertfordshire
£28,000 to £30,000
We are working with a global, market-leading organisation to recruit a Billing Analyst for their finance function at their UK headquarters on the outskirts of Slough. Working closely with many internal departments to ensure that customer billing/invoicing is correct, we are looking for candidates with previous finance experience who have strong communication skills, a pro-active, methodical and analytical approach to their work. An excellent opportunity to join an international company with a fantastic culture!
Duties to include:
- Support the UK Accounting, Sales and Operations teams on day to day transactional queries related to billing processes.
- Liaise with the relevant Global Teams and Shared Services to ensure timely resolution of the queries/ issues.
- Run department Reporting on a Weekly/ Monthly basis.
- Analyse data and take appropriate action on improvement areas.
- Review reasons for credit notes and present analysis to Head of Department and discuss areas of improvement.
- Monitor the Accounts on hold and billing validation processes to ensure timely resolution of issues to minimise ageing of the transactions on hold.
- Identify, explain and follow through on queries, special billing requirements and process issues.
- Ensure timely resolution of queries focusing on Right First Time, Accuracy and Speed of resolution.
- Must have strength of personality to constructively challenge and influence colleagues across Global teams.
- Strong Customer Focus ensuring Speed, Accuracy and Right First time on all requests.
- Manage day to day queries from UK Sales Team related to billing and Account Opening/ Customer Onboarding processes. Continually look for ways to improve and automate processes if necessary.
- Support Customer Accounting Queries and Credit Control Team on day to day Account level queries impacting customer queries or collection process.
- Review reasons for customer Credit Notes being issued and carry out root cause analysis.
- Review findings with Head of Department to reduce Credit Notes and improve the customer experience.
- Support Head of Department on follow up of External Billing Reversal approval process.
- Monitor ‘On Hold Accounts’ status and the volumes. Support Customer Accounting team in resolution of generic issues/ escalations
- Previous finance experience, ideally within a billing function or similar
- Strong communicator both written and oral
- A methodical and systematic approach.
- Analytical skills and ability to show initiative and drive.
- Self motivated and capable of working independently and self manage workload if required
- Problem solving, attention to detail and presenting skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Flexible approach, capable of working with a diverse range of individuals with differing skill sets
- Ability to avoid or resolve conflicts in a diplomatic manner
- Process driven and solution oriented
- Ability to challenge and communicate, using effective influencing skills
Apply For This Job Now