£20,000 to £24,000
We are pleased to be working with one of our leading clients to recruit for 2 x Customer Service Executives to join their support team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company and share with them in all their success as they continue to grow. Fantastic working environment, lovely offices and a great team! There is the opportunity for candidates to be considered on a permanent or temporary to permanent basis.
The role will include all elements of customer service, order processing, sales administration, sales support and general account management.
We are seeking candidates with previous customer service experience, an excellent telephone manner, the ability to build strong relationships with customers and manage customer accounts. We are looking for commitment, excellent communication skills and fantastic team players!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answer incoming customer calls with a timely and professional approach with the objective of providing a first time resolution for the customer whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Process all orders in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring all deadlines are achieved and thus minimising the impact on other business processes and maximising customer satisfaction.
- Make contact as required with the customers with the aim of resolving any issues regarding their orders, ensuring the customer is clear on the next steps and to provide written confirmation if required.
- Coordinate orders with the supply coordinator which are part of a large project and work proactively with the merchant/external sales person to ensure we receive forward information regarding future requirements and delivery times. The aim of this activity is to ensure product is available to meet the customers’ delivery requirements and therefore provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Deal quickly and efficiently with customer complaints received by phone, fax or email and to ensure complaints are recorded on the MSD CRM system and are taken to resolution in the shortest time possible, leading to increased customer satisfaction. To process all customer complaints within the lead times set by the company, with the aim of achieving a first time resolution, coupled with ensuring that any preventative actions are put into place, if necessary involving the Commercial Supervisor to ensure the preventative measures are team wide.
- Ensure all written communication with the customer, in both electronic and paper formats, are presented in a clear, concise and professional manner, providing excellent customer focus at all times, utilising approved standard company templates as much as possible.
- Work closely with team members of the department to ensure all required tasks are completed
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to communicate with varying customer personalities
- Accurate, organised and efficient
- Ability to deal with customer issues when they arise and resolve efficiently
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Alex on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£23,000 to £26,000
Accounts Administrator - Entry Level opportunity
£18,000 to £20,000
Outskirts of Slough
£22,000 to £25,000
£22,000 to £25,000
Accounts Assistant - Immediate start!
£10 to £11