£23,000 to £25,000
We are currently recruting for a Collections and Litigation Agent to join a great team based within the Watford area. This person needs to have excellent customer service skills, with previous collections experience, to join this growing organisation.
Apply For This Job Now
Some of the duties will include:
- Provide customer support and guidance to any clients requiring assistance during the lifetime of their loan agreement.
- Proactively contact clients to discuss their current arrears via outbound telephone calls, letters, emails, and SMS activity.
- Actively manage the litigation and repossession process where applicable, giving consideration to all relevant regulatory and business requirements.
- Proactively manage accounts, customer requests and account queries.
- Respond to inbound and outbound client contact, including telephone calls, emails and letters
- Negotiate specific treatments for clients, and to ensure the type of treatment negotiated is tailored to meet each individual client's personal circumstances.
- Identify and assess potentially vulnerable clients to ensure they are treated in accordance with regulation and policy.
- Liaise with internal and external third parties throughout the arrears management process in order to negotiate an acceptable treatment and fair outcomes for the client's throughout the litigation process.
- Good standard of secondary education with at least C-grades in Maths and English together with higher levels of education.
- Excellent communication, listening and rapport building skills.
- Previous experience of collections, arrears management and litigation procedures within a secured or unsecured regulated financial services environment.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of up to date and arrears clients on an ongoing basis.
- Experience of identifying, empathising and assessing vulnerable clients.
- Excellent customer service skills along with a good telephone manner.
- Strong awareness of the financial services industry
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply for the Role
Call Sophie on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
£24,000 to £27,000
Account Manager/ Customer Care Advisor
£21,000 to £26,000
Administration Team Leader
£26,000 to £29,000
Administration Team Leader - Global Company!
£26,000 to £29,000
Administrator required - Temp to perm!
£21,000 to £24,000
Client Support Administrator
£18,000 to £22,000