£20,000 to £23,000
Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be working with an established business based on the outskirts of Watford to recruit an Administration Coordinator to join a small but close-knit team. The role is very much focused on the development of bespoke services and all associated documents and data, so we are looking for candidates with the ability to work with data and strong administrative skills. Working in a modern, open plan office the company offers opportunities to progress and a pleasant working environment.
- Creating and editing of new and existing documents across software system platforms ensuring these are in line with the house style & principles
- Ensuring all active documents are setup to correct dates and running
- Ensuring logged action items by are resolved within the specified timeframe
- Supporting regular Quality Team audits
- Identifying and making recommendations on changes / improvements to documents
- Planning meetings
- Planning schedules and sending necessary documents
- Creating, editing and quality reviewing documents
- Escalating issues to appropriate teams where required and respond in a timely manner to customers
- Following standard policies and processes raising relevant forms/logs within systems and completing necessary actions to resolve in a timely manner
- Handling confidential material securely and discreetly.
- Liaising with software suppliers as required to support resolution of issues internally and externally
- Ensuring that purchase orders are raised and invoices processed in a timely manner
- Responding to customer enquiries via telephone and email and support the Customer Services team and other departments to ensure enquiries are responded to within agreed SLAs.
- Logging and resolving enquiries in a timely manner and within agreed SLAs
- Escalating issues to appropriate teams where necessary ensuring that customers are kept up to date with the progress of their enquiry to facilitate timely resolution
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Good customer service awareness
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent IT skills including databases
- Friendly, professional and hard working character
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£23,000 to £26,000
Accountancy and Finance Graduates - Temporary and Permanent roles
£20,000 to £26,000
£26,000 to £30,000
£18,500 to £22,000
£22,000 to £25,000