Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
We are looking for a strong all-round Marketing Manager to join our team at Think Specialist Recruitment in Hemel Hempstead. This is a new permanent role within the business, although previous external marketing resource have been used over the last year to create a foundation of marketing activity. We are ideally seeking an experienced candidate to undertake the position in a part-time capacity. Working directly with and reporting to the managing director to plan and implement marketing ideas and strategies via mainly email, website and social media activity.
The role would suit a local candidate looking to work 2 days weekly (approx 15 hours per week) and the company can be completely flexible on working days/hours to suit the chosen candidate.
We would like to hear from candidates with a strong mix of marketing experience who can take ownership for the company’s marketing strategy. This will be a hands-on role and is perfect for someone who has the breadth of marketing experience, but still likes to get involved in the detail and tactics.
Key activities within the role will be:
Campaign Planning, Implementation and Monitoring
- Assume responsibility for company marketing PR activities
- Identify future promotions and campaign ideas.
- Maintain a content calendar and ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time
- Write regular copy for all marketing activities and ensure that the quality and appropriateness of communication is in line with the brand
- Design and create artwork for email marketing, blogs, company presentations, website etc.
- Put in place processes to measure all marketing activity
- Create fresh content to support promotions and SEO
- Keep website up to date with latest images and information
- Create shareable social media content on a weekly basis to increase awareness of the company
- Identify new clients and influencers to follow on social media
- Set up email templates for promotional campaigns
- Populate the templates and send out a series of emails to clients and candidates
- Measure all emails
- Maintain a record of unsubscribes and email lists and link up with CRM
- Work with each consultant to support their business development activity.
- Ensure the consultants are aware of all current marketing and how they can use this for their BD work.
- Write regular blogs in line with content calendar.
- Ensure these blogs get maximum exposure
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for key clients
- Proven all round marketing experience
- Outgoing, fun, proactive, energetic character
- Experience to implement marketing strategy
- Ability to take on all aspects of the role and take ownership
- Not afraid of undertaking more basic tasks
- Capability to design and implement marketing
- Creative thinker, able to drive initiatives amongst staff
- Have excellent written communication skills and strong eye for detail
For further information on this role please contact Chris Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01442 531155
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Part-time Lead Qualifier
£9 to £12