Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
£20,000 to £20,000
Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be working with a well-known organisation based in Chalfont St Peter to recruit an Admissions Administrator. Working as part of a close-knit team, we are seeking candidates with previous administration experience, excellent organisation skills and a strong eye for detail. Interviews to take place in January!
- Provide a comprehensive administrative/ secretarial service to the Admissions Office.
- Booking of appointments as required
- Deliver administrative support to ensure process needs are met
- Preparation and maintenance of notes for admissions
- Management of referrals.
- Dealing with telephone queries from patients, consultants etc
- Typing of discharge summaries- utilising working week time plan.
- Compilation and circulation of all required weekly admissions listings
- Maintain internal note tracking system
- Provide cover as needed to Admission team colleagues – working under direction of Team
- Collate data for KPI reporting
- Undertake tasks as on Postal rota
- Education to minimum GCSE standard or equivalent including English Grade C or above
- Demonstrable previous experience in administration work
- IT literate, that includes creation and managing spreadsheets
- Proficient typing/data entry
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Deliver attention to detail
- Excellent organisational & administration skills
- Empathetic/confident telephone manner
- Good communication skills both orally and written.
- Reliable & punctual
- Can remain calm when under pressure
- Flexible/adaptable approach
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Legal Case Handler
£20,000 to £23,000
£18,000 to £23,000
Online Customer Service Agents - various shift patterns available!
£18,000 to £18,500
Part Time Online Customer Service Agents - Immediate start
£8 to £9
Sales Support Administrator
£24,000 to £27,000
£35,000 to £45,000