Slough area, Berkshire
£45,000 to £50,000
We are working with a highly successful, international company to recruit a Costing and Profit Improvement Manager for their UK headquarters based in the Slough area. The role will utilise commercial and costing data to address revenue leakage, reduce costs and improve customer profitability. Working closely with the pricing team it supports the wider yield programme and also provides costing support to the Pricing Analysis team, enabling better day-to-day decision making.
We are seeking candidates with fantastic analytical skills, the ability to analyse and interpret data and ideally some experience of pricing.
Overview of role:
- Play a key role in analysing key cost drivers (and areas of revenue leakage within the organisation
- Support the development of programmes to improve profitability.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and have extensive experience of working with large and complex data sets in Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Turn analysis into concrete recommendations and have the drive to see them through to implementation and monitor their impact.
- Convey objectives, methodologies and findings to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner at all levels of the organisation in order to achieve buy-in to the profit improvement agenda.
- Work effectively across multiple functions (Pricing, Sales, Finance and Operations).
- Understand the Company's costing methodology and provide ad-hoc costing solutions using full and variable costing methodologies in both Sales and Operations.
- Devise sub programmes which support the overall Revenue Leakage / Yield programmes
- Support Sales as they evaluate proposals, and receive customer feedback
- Measure programme impact and ensure yield targets are being met
- Support Pricing with the shipping to profile programme
- Propose improvements for future programmes based on learning from previous programmes
- Ensure full documentation of methodologies and easy access to data and calculations
- Provide analytical support for Sales and other stakeholders in understanding network and customer specific cost/profitability
- Previous experience as an Analyst
- Highly numerate
- Strong business acumen
- Customer centric mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ideally some pricing analysis experience but not essential
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Accounts Payable Assistant
£25,000 to £30,000
Accounts Receivable Assistant
£25,000 to £30,000
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
£30,000 to £40,000
Accounts Receivables/Credit Manager
£40,000 to £50,000
Commercial Financial Manager
£38,000 to £40,000
£24,000 to £25,000