£35,000 to £40,000
We are seeking a Credit Risk Analyst for a busy, large and expanding international financial services company with their UK headquarters based in Watford, Hertfordshire. With lots of scope for development and progression, the Credit Risk Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the underwriting of annual credit reviews for the customer base operates efficiently and that credit reviews are completed in a timely manner and according to company and FS standards. We are seeking candidates with previous experience within a credit analyst/risk analyst or similar position, with strong analytical and communication skills.
Competitive salary + bonus + excellent benefits (27 days holiday + bank holidays, fantastic pension scheme, flexi-benefits, healthcare).
Responsibilities to include:
- Approving individual credit reviews for the business
- Reviewing network dealer funding requirements and in-depth analysis of the statutory accounts
- Commercial underwriting of a dealer’s annual credit request.
- Completing analysis of a dealer’s financial statement including profit & loss accounts.
- Monitoring funding conditions for all of the network dealers, including a range of risk indicators such as credit limit positions and stock audits
- Complete annual credit reviews according to company standards.
- Submit interim facility amendments as requested by the network dealers, the manufacturers and also internal sales operation.
- Managing key relationships with manufacturers and internal commercial division
- Negotiating with dealers relating to stocking facilities must be handled firmly and confidently
- Managing insolvency situations in respect of compromised dealers.
- Negotiating security & priority agreements where necessary.
- Maintaining departmental dealer files, records and databases.
- Monitoring & managing the timely receipt of dealer audited accounts and understand the grading model.
- Monitoring & managing risk indicators (eg stock audits, unpaid debits, overlimit reports).
- Maintaining provisions reporting, dealer composite input and risk status.
- Regular visits are to take place with customers within your portfolio to handle relationships, understand the individual dealerships and look at credit facilities
- Previous experience in commercial credit underwriting is essential.
- Proven analytical skills to correctly interpret dealer accounts and other financial data.
- Familiar with reading balance sheet & profit and loss account.
- Well-developed report writing skills to generate balanced and informed credit proposals
- Commercial awareness in understanding trading issues, both long and short term within the dealer network and the manufacturers.
- Clear and careful communicator, confident to step in and proactively manage the complex relationships between the company, the network dealers and the manufacturers.
- Firm and principled approach in day to day tasks, to hold firm against pressures which are created in the UK vehicle supply market.
- Solid financial systems knowledge in order to provide practical and workable funding solutions to the network dealers and the car makers.
- Comfortable to prioritise workload and adapt quickly to events as they arise.
- Good interpersonal skills - able to build relationships across a range of external contacts
Keywords - credit analyst, risk analyst, underwriter, underwriting, financial services, analyst, finance analyst
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Accountancy and Finance Graduates - Temporary and Permanent roles
£20,000 to £26,000
£26,000 to £30,000
£18,500 to £22,000
£22,000 to £25,000
£18,000 to £21,000
£22,000 to £25,000