£60,000 to £70,000
Think Human Resources are pleased to be working with a manufacturing/engineering division of a highly successful international Group to recruit a permanent HR Manager to be based out of their site in Alton, Hampshire. A hybrid role with flexibility on hours (minimum 4 days/30 hours per week), the role will support circa 180 employees. The business has a fantastic culture!
Although the role will be based in Alton, the role will support employees across other sites as required. There will be occasional travel required and candidates MUST be able to work from their site in Alton, Hampshire 3 days per week.
We are specifically looking for candidates with experience at HR Manager level or equivalent, ideally who have supported an industrial (manufacturing, production, engineering etc) and head office function.
Salary up to £70,000 + car/car allowance + bonus, enhanced pension and 25 days holiday.
Duties to include:
- Business partner for the European leadership team to ensure continuous communication and connectivity between HR and the wider business.
- Implement and administer effective programs spanning the breadth of the HR function, with focus on talent and performance management, change management, employee relations, recruiting, total rewards, EEO, and learning & development.
- Manage and implement performance management programmes
- Develop and deploy plans to build and maintain high employee engagement.
- Manage recruitment process
- Act as trusted coach and consultant to the Division General Manager and management team.
- Fully responsible for the investigation and resolution of employee relations matters.
- Understand the effect of new laws or administrative regulations on human resources programs and assist in the design of procedures and forms for policy implementation.
- Promote and support the Division High Performing Teams initiative.
- Support EHS and employee wellbeing programs.
- Front line HR support for all internal employee information requests and data updates.
- Actively participate in the UK&I HR community, aligning with and supporting country-wide initiatives.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry of all paperwork including new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations and all other personnel changes into various HR systems.
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Extensive Human Resources experience with emphasis in supporting an industrial workforce would be desirable.
- Experience at HR Manager level of equivalent
- CIPD qualified desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to partner and build relationships with leadership and employees of all levels.
- Planning and organizational skills, with the ability to lead and contribute to project teams with a collaborative approach.
- Performance-driven individual who is a critical thinker with a metrics-driven approach to all solutions.
- Must be willing and able to travel to other locations as required.
Think Human Resources is the HR division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independently owned recruitment business. The HR division is responsible for recruiting permanent, temporary and contract roles within the field of Human Resources including; HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Head of HR, Employee Relations, talent, internal recruitment, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits/Reward and Recognition.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...