Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£55,000 to £60,000
We are working with the UK head office (Hemel Hempstead) of an extremely exciting global business who are at the forefront of their sector; a well-known, modern, and futuristic brand known and seen across the UK and worldwide in homes and offices.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join a small team that is responsible for the management of consumer supplies and media across the UK, this is a vital role within the company and as such as only able to consider experienced Product Managers and Marketeers.
To perform well in this role, you’ll need to be an experienced, engaging professional with strong commercial acumen and marketing knowledge, with a comprehensive knowledge of the marketplace and customer values. Any experience within FMCG or Consumer Electronics/IT would be hugely advantageous.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that can offer full time commitment to this role, working 2 days in the Hemel Hempstead office and 3 remotely.
This project will initially be on an FTC until the end of March 2023 and then reviewed, pro-rata’d salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience, plus benefits and the option to travel across Europe will be on offer.
Overview of duties:
- Be the local Product Champion and go-to person for sales teams, partners and customers on all product related questions/queries regarding products and associated programmes / markets / technologies
- Manage all aspects of product lifecycle locally for assigned products, working with the central Business Unit, Sales and Marketing teams to optimise successful launches, product positioning and sunsetting of products
- Liaise closely with the Central Business Unit product team to assist in the development of Customer Value Propositions that fully match local customer requirements
- Adapt central training materials to communicate the CVP for products for local purposes and present these to Epson and Channel sales staff
- Drive in-country GTM Plans for product, pricing & channel strategy to achieve product revenue & profit targets
- Be responsible for building product budgets as well as accurate forecasts for product production and revenue forecasts
- Support local sales and marketing colleagues at customer events / Journalist presentations / exhibitions etc. to ensure that products are presented / demonstrated at their best
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the competitive environment including key competitors, complementary vendors, end users and channel partners who influence the market and present findings
- Gather information from sales teams and directly from customers / channel on market trends and competitor information (new products / price positioning / promotional offers etc) Use this information and technology developments as inputs to plan future products
- Provide feedback to the Central Business Unit to ensure that local market situation is fully understood
- Help and support the sales effort by overseeing the key demonstration resource - the product demonstration pool. Ensure that products in the pool are being properly maintained and are received by the channel / customer in a suitable manner
- Support and engage key alliance partners to enhance these vital business relationships
What you need:
- Product Management, Account Management or Marketing background preferably within a related industry, Consumer Channel experience an added bonus
- Enthusiasm for technology, and an inquisitive mind
- Good communication and confident presentation skills, as well as the ability to network with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of the market sector, and appreciation of major channel influencers and end users
- Ability to assess and assimilate multiple information sources
- Proactive approach and the ability to constructively work with and influence others
- Able to analyse and interpret data to make recommendations supporting business plans
- Numerically and commercially astute with strong attention to detail
- Experience operating in a matrix organisation with central functions
- Experience managing a team which includes outsourced and remotely located members
- Able and willing to travel
We are actively recruiting for this role and looking to book interviews asap, with a view to getting started in the role immediately or asap, so apply now! But please don't hesitate to call myself on 01442-531-161 and speak with Bobby.
Apply For This Job Now
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply for the Role
Call Bobby on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Events Manager - Local Authority
Marketing Communications Associate
£35,000 to £40,000
Hemel Hempstead - Hybrid
£35,000 to £42,000
Part Time CRM Executive
Hemel Hempstead - Hybrid
£30,000 to £35,000
Product Content Editor
£22,000 to £25,000
£54,000 to £60,000