Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£21,000 to £24,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for a company who are leaders in their industry, a company that really look after their staff and offer fantastic training and opportunities to progress and develop; along with hybrid working.
This company are looking to grow the customer service team and looking for people with good people skills and customer service experience, preferably within an office/call centre. Or this could be a great route into an office role for someone with GCSE’s, A-Levels or a Degree.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity to join this very successful customer service team within their HQ based in the Maylands area of Hemel Hempstead.
This team operate on a rota pattern, which is Monday-Friday, no weekends, working 37.5 hours a week between 8am and 6pm.
Offering a salary of up to £24,000, plus a number of benefits, progression opportunities, hybrid working and free parking on site.
- Provide a first-class service to all customer enquiries
- Answer telephone calls, respond to emails and deal with social media mediums within agreed timescales
- Keep records and notes to support the work of other teams
- Deliver multi-skilled expertise to our customers, along with multi product knowledge
- Communicate with all departments to ensure joined up customer service
- Carry out other related tasks required across the department, as instructed
- Deal with queries & low-level complaints
- Aim for first point resolution in every customer contact
- Be curious in all you do and make suggestions for positive change. Likewise, be receptive to system and process changes
- Some administration tasks are part of this role.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Confident communicator
- Administration skills
- Must be able to present information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, communicating effectively in order to advise and inform colleagues, customers and other stakeholders
- Must be able to think 'outside of the box' to resolve customer queries
- A flexible attitude to work is essential
- Receptive to changing environment
- Must demonstrate common sense and good judgement
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to handle different tasks simultaneously and prioritise a heavy workload
- Be able to identify trends in customer feedback and make suggestions to improve customer journeys and experiences
Apply For This Job Now
- 4x salary life insurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- BUPA private healthcare
- BUPA wellbeing cash plan
- Voluntary dental plans
- Modern working environment with flexible working arrangements
- Pension scheme
- Events, summer BBQ's, Christmas parties, regular pizza lunches etc
Apply for the Role
Call Izzy on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£23,000 to £26,000
Accountancy and Finance Graduates - Temporary and Permanent roles
£20,000 to £26,000
£26,000 to £30,000
£18,500 to £22,000
£22,000 to £25,000