Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£18,700 to £19,700
HOME BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORS REQUIRED!
We are pleased to be recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for a nationwide company who are leaders in their industry, a company that really take care of their staff and offer fantastic training and opportunities to progress and develop; all whilst working from your own home.
We have these fantastic full time/permanent opportunities to join this companies growing Customer Service team. If you want to train and excel in a career in the industry, if you are friendly and outgoing with a positive and empathetic nature then we want to hear from you!
This company work on a rota with three different shift patterns between the hours of 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, working a 37.5-hour.
- Provide a first-class service to all customer enquiries
- Answer telephone calls, respond to emails and deal with social media mediums within agreed timescales
- Keep records and notes to support the work of other teams
- Deliver multi-skilled expertise to our customers, along with multi product knowledge
- Communicate with all departments to ensure joined up customer service
- Carry out other related tasks required across the department, as instructed
- Deal with dispute queries, general queries & low-level complaints
- Aim for first point resolution in every customer contact
- Be curious in all you do and make suggestions for positive change. Likewise, be receptive to system and process changes
- Some administration tasks are part of this role.
Apply For This Job Now
- Educated to A Levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident communicator
- Administration skills
- Must be able to present information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, communicating effectively in order to advise and inform colleagues, customers and other stakeholders
- Must be able to think ‘outside of the box’ to resolve customer queries
- A flexible attitude to work is essential
- Receptive to changing environment
- Must demonstrate common sense and good judgement
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to handle different tasks simultaneously and prioritise a heavy workload
- Be able to identify trends in customer feedback and make suggestions to improve customer journeys and experiences