Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£18,000 to £26,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Business Administrator/PA for a company based in Hemel Hempstead, our client is looking for a bright, energetic and ambitious candidate to join their dynamic and fun-loving team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company that offer excellent training and progression opportunities.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm.
- Support Director with day-to-day work and manage their diary, including scheduling meetings and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Handle highly confidential & sensitive information on behalf of the Director with discretion & trust.
- Working with senior management become familiar with various parts of the company such as: marketing, sales, finance, logistics, etc
- Assist with HR functions such as: liaising with recruitment agencies, applicant CV screening, interviewing etc.
- Monitor and control purchase of office supplies & stationery.
- Manage the day to day running of the office.
- Managing travel requirements such as booking hotels, flights etc.
- Act as the central point of contact for the team.
- Help manage office systems in liaison with the IT department.
- General administration tasks such as writing letters, emails & processing expenses.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and documents, attending meetings, drafting agendas and minutes.
- Ensure the office standards are maintained to a high level.
- As needed organise refreshments/lunches and team hospitality events such as BBQs, days out etc.
- Supporting with any ad hoc tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Ensuring the office and general areas are kept tidy, this includes managing the cleaning.
- Working closely with senior personnel, assisting with any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Maintenance of the office filing system, including both paper and electronic systems.
- To help with collation of raw data from internal and external sources and production into appropriate formats, e.g. spreadsheet, reports.
- Support with funding opportunities – investigate any funding that we can obtain and submit funding applications.
- Ideally a graduate, or at minimum educated to A level
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Be a team player
- Fast learner with a positive get up & go attitude
- Flexibility and ability to think outside the box
- Well-presented and professional manner
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work
- Meticulous with an attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to adapt and manage change
- Strong administrative skills and ability to communicate clearly with confidence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to maintain good working relationships internally & externally
- Have a good commercial/business head
Apply For This Job Now
- Bonus scheme
- 31 days’ holiday including bank holidays, plus birthday as holiday
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme