St Albans , Hertfordshire
Are you fluent in a Dutch? We are currently looking for a Customer Support Executive to join our clients expanding team in St. Albans. This is for a global company who can offer a fantastic benefits package, international opportunities and progression through various training and development schemes. We are looking for immediately available candidates with strong Customer Service Skills and for a willingness to go the extra mile to help! This position is 6 month ftc with the possibility of securing a permanent role thereafter.
Please only apply if you are fluent in Dutch
Main duties to include:
· Offering first line to support to B2B customers
· Providing support and guidance on products by telephone and email
· Analysing the customer portfolio to ensure deliveries meet customer requirements
· Handling a high volume of inbound calls and emails
· Advising on stock availability, errors and 'out of production’ models
· Ensure that all telephone calls are carried out to the highest of quality which may include prioritising when necessary.
· Working in compliance to company policy and ethos
· Experience within a customer service role
· Fluent in Dutch
· Warm, friendly, calm and professional telephone manner
· Attention to detail
· Previous experience of working in: Order processing, Customer Service or Sales Support Administration
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment. Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent and temporary recruitment with areas of expertise including; administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.Apply For This Job Now
Call Beth on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Contact Centre Team Leader
£24,000 to £25,000
Customer Care Administrator
£23,000 to £25,000
Customer Care Advisor
£21,000 to £24,000