We are now recruiting for a Sales Order Processor to work for a global organisation near the Uxbridge area.
The role of this person in the orders team will be to effectively manage end user customer relationships from initial contact through to resolution stage. Responsible for handling consumer sales/product/service enquiries via phone and email, including support for online orders and managing web order returns.
The role will be paying £18000 on a 12 month FTC.
We are looking for candidates available to start in the coming weeks, with full training and an equipment handover in the office for your first week.
Please note before applying that to be considered you must have some form of office based customer service or administrative experience; and must be able to get to the offices in Uxbridge for training, handover and possible meetings in the future.
- Handle incoming customer enquiries via phone, email and other channels, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Place outbound calls to customers to advise and/or obtain information necessary to process orders and resolve issues.
- Record all customer interactions ensuring that issues are resolved in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitor and process web order returns.
- Web order tracking.
- Liaise and build relationships with Marketing, Technical Support, Finance, Operations and Sales to ensure effective resolution on all customer enquiries
- Work with Sales Admin to ensure accuracy with web order processing.
- Interact and communicate with our supplier and vendor partners regarding customer activity/orders.
- Monthly report showing support statistics from Zendesk and general update on Support for EMEA region.
- Assist the Ecommerce Manager as required in carrying out ad-hoc tasks.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Previous use of a CRM or Orders system would be useful.
- Experience of a customer ticketing system would be a major advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) including a warm telephone manner.
- Customer service experience is essential with a genuine interest in customer care.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task and extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to resolve complaints and queries ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Able to follow direction and complete tasks independently.
- Proactive and highly motivated team player.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
We are looking to shortlist for this role immediately, please apply and call Bobby on 01442-600-100 for more info.
Apply For This Job Now