Stevenage , Hertfordshire
Our client, an established and rapidly growing business is looking for a Customer Success Trainer to join their newly developed team in Stevenage. This role would be a hybrid role, with requirements to work both remotely and within the office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for aligning skills matrixes, providing support and training to all employees on new software and onboarding customers to their systems.
This is an initial 3-month ftc but there is a high likelihood this will become a permanent vacancy as this company is successfully and rapidly expanding through acquisitions.
Duties to include:
- Creating employee training plans, programmes and documentation
- Delivering group training sessions, one-to-ones and virtual or face-to-face workshops
- Demonstrating successful training through feedback, assessments and quizzes
- Working alongside the Customer Success Manager to produce, update and maintain a skills matrix for employees.
- Successfully identify areas for improvement
- Promote CPD
- Improve and update Customer Success SOPs in line with ISO standard
- Provide training and support for all employees on business software
- Ad-hoc additional duties as the role progresses
Apply For This Job Now
- Experience training employees in a customer service environment
- To have a passion for learning and development
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an engaging and enthusiastic character
- Ability to provide evidence of improvements made within the workplace through training
- Ability to train staff at all levels
- Quick to learn new systems and the confidence to deliver training to others
- Experience providing a variety of training types (classroom, one-to-ones, workshops)
- Passionate about education and creative in delivery
- To be an adaptable, methodical individual with the ability to work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment
Apply for the Role
Call Beth on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Contact Centre Team Leader
£24,000 to £25,000
Telemarketer - Newly developed role
£9 to £10