£11 to £13
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator that must be able to speak Italian and English as well as either Spanish or French to work for a global organisation near the Uxbridge area.
The role of the administrator is to effectively manage end user customer relationships from initial contact through to resolution stage. Responsible for handling consumer sales/product/service enquiries via phone and email, including support for online orders and managing web order returns.
The role will be paying approximately £11 to £13 per hour, dependent on experience, with the assignment expected to last until at least the end of September and then be reviewed.
We are looking for candidates available to start in the coming weeks, with full training in the office for your first week and then you will be given the equipment to fully set up from home for the role.
Please note before applying that to be considered you must be fluent in English, Italian and either French or Spanish as well as office based administration experience and the ability to set up to work from home.
- Handle incoming customer enquiries via phone, email and other channels, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Place outbound calls to customers to advise and/or obtain information necessary to process orders and resolve issues.
- Record all customer interactions ensuring that issues are resolved in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitor and process web order returns.
- Web order tracking.
- Liaise and build relationships with Marketing, Technical Support, Finance, Operations and Sales to ensure effective resolution on all customer enquiries
- Work with Sales Admin to ensure accuracy with web order processing.
- Interact and communicate with our supplier and vendor partners regarding customer activity/orders.
- Monthly report showing support statistics from Zendesk and general update on Support for EMEA region.
- Assist the Ecommerce Manager as required in carrying out ad-hoc tasks.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Fluent in English, Italian and either Spanish or French is essential.
- Previous use of Microsoft Dynamics or a similar CRM would be useful.
- Experience of Zendesk or a similar ticketing system would be a major advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) including a warm telephone manner.
- Customer service experience is essential with a genuine interest in customer care.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task and extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to resolve complaints and queries ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Able to follow direction and complete tasks independently.
- Proactive and highly motivated team player.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
We are looking to shortlist for this role immediately, please apply and call Bobby on 01442-600-100 for more info.
Apply For This Job Now