£20,000 to £23,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Legal Case Handler on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract with a strong possibility of going permanent. We would be keen on hearing from Law graduates as well as strong Administrators with a good level of literacy.
The Case Handler’s main function is to oversee the administrative aspects of their allocated legal cases, from reservation through to trial/case settlement, liaising as appropriate with internal teams, externally based experts, and clients (typically solicitors).
The Case Handler will need to be articulate, and able to provide a proven history of: excellent communication skills at a senior level; working as part of a small team whilst being able to self-direct; working under pressure; delivering tasks to strict deadlines.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
- Providing clients and experts with a positive and quality experience
- Interpreting client instructions and expert requests
- Effective and efficient management of own caseload of open cases. This will comprise the timely management of case events (assessments, telephone meetings, conferences, experts meetings, trials etc) and communications with clients (typically solicitors) and (experts) throughout the duration of a case, from reservation through to settlement or trial.
- Liaising with instructing solicitors regarding initial and supplemental reports, including clarifying instructions and negotiating appropriate deadlines.
- Overseeing the arrangement of all expert events required by the court (assessments, provision of joint statements, case conferences, trials etc) and following up on these to ensure that any related work is submitted in accordance with court directions orders (where they exist).
- Up-dating in-house database accurately
- Handling confidential information and evidence.
- Arranging expert travel/accommodation and recording this on the database
- Assisting experts with workload planning and diary management
Apply For This Job Now
- Educated to Degree level
- Highly Organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work under pressure
- Be able to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Chalfont St Peter
£20,000 to £20,000
£18,000 to £23,000
Online Customer Service Agents - various shift patterns available!
£18,000 to £18,500
Part Time Online Customer Service Agents - Immediate start
£8 to £9
Sales Support Administrator
£24,000 to £27,000
£35,000 to £45,000