Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£18,500 to £19,000
Would you like to be part of a nationwide company who are leaders in their industry, a company that really take care of their staff and offer fantastic training and opportunities to progress and develop; all whilst working in a very varied, warm and friendly team? Then this could be of major interest!
We have a couple of fantastic permanent opportunities to join this companies growing Customer Service team based in Hemel Hempstead but with the option to work from home.
This role would be perfect for someone interested in Customer Service and would want to train and excel in a career in the industry, someone friendly and outgoing with a positive and empathetic nature. This would suit an entry level candidate with some Customer Service experience, office based or face to face.
This company work on a rota pattern which is Monday-Friday, working a 37.5-hour week between the hours of 8am to 6pm
- Provide a first class service to all customer enquiries
- Answer telephone calls, respond to emails and deal with social media mediums within agreed timescales
- Keep records and notes to support the work of other TDS teams
- Deliver multi-skilled expertise to our customers, along with multi product knowledge
- Communicate with all departments to ensure joined up customer service
- Carry out other related tasks required across the department, as instructed
- Deal with dispute queries, general queries & low-level complaints
- Aim for first point resolution in every customer contact
- Be curious in all you do and make suggestions for positive change. Likewise, be receptive to system and process changes
- Some administration tasks are part of this role.
Apply For This Job Now
- Educated to a level
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident communicator
- Administration skills
- Must be able to present information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, communicating effectively in order to advise and inform colleagues, customers and other stakeholders
- Must be able to think ‘outside of the box’ to resolve customer queries
- A flexible attitude to work is essential
- Receptive to changing environment
- Must demonstrate common sense and good judgement
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to handle different tasks simultaneously and prioritise a heavy workload
- Be able to identify trends in customer feedback and make suggestions to improve customer journeys and experiences
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£21,000 to £24,000
£23,000 to £26,000
£24,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,500
£30,000 to £40,000