£24,000 to £27,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for a busy and successful Manufacturer based in Chesham, our client is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their small team where you will provide a crucial link between the Sales team and the rest of the business. If you have excellent Sales Admin skills and Customer Service skills, we want to hear from you!
- Sales order processing. This will include raising order confirmations, invoices and processing payments.
- Liaise with customers about the status of their order, enquiry or any other topic they have raised.
- Accurate management of finished goods locations
- Organise service/repairs of customer equipment whilst liaising with international service centres
- Work with Production team to prioritise the fulfilment of sales orders
- Work with Sales Admin Manager and Logistics Manager to coordinate and prioritise the dispatching of goods
- Ensure actions comply to the QMS where appropriate
- Other general duties include: Answering the telephone, assisting with visitors when necessary, dealing with any post, processing received payments
- Assist with the day to day running of the office
- Communicate with all departments as appropriate
- Looking after the customer from order through to delivery of system and assisting with all pre and post sales care
Apply For This Job Now
- A passion to provide an excellent customer support experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to maintain a high level of data integrity
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters, situations and requests
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- All round proficiency in communication
- Organisational skills
- Presentation skills
- Results driven
- Strategic thinking
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Chalfont St Peter
£20,000 to £20,000
Legal Case Handler
£20,000 to £23,000
£18,000 to £23,000
Online Customer Service Agents - various shift patterns available!
£18,000 to £18,500
Part Time Online Customer Service Agents - Immediate start
£8 to £9
£35,000 to £45,000