Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£25,000 to £30,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for a PA for a Manufacturer based in Hemel Hempstead. This company have seen rapid growth over the past 12 months and have an exciting opportunity for a PA to support the Managing Directors. This role is the central point of contact between the organisation and external stake holders. The PA must ensure that the MD’s are fully supported in all aspects of their work, including confidential matters.
- Act as the point of contact between the MD’s and external clients / stakeholders.
- Be the organisation wide central point of contact for the MDs.
- Ensures the smooth management of Joint MDs schedules, taking into account a range of priority business and personal commitments.
- Diary management, organising and accepting meetings ensuring that the MD’s have sufficient office time to carry out strategic work.
- Organising meetings and events, both onsite and off.
- Receiving visitors.
- Taking and distributing meeting minutes.
- Handling of confidential documents.
- Booking and arranging travel as well as arranging attendance at away days and meetings.
- Open, sort and distribute the CEO’s mail, potentially including electronic mail, advising on any urgent matters.
- Research and information gathering.
- Documentation preparation – reports, briefings, presentations, contracts.
- Provide administrative support to the Admin team.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Leadership team.
Apply For This Job Now
- Must have excellent organisation skills to ensure the MD’s can function at their full capacity.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office and relevant business applications.
- Must be able to communicate and collaborate with others in an effective manner.
- Must be able to determine priorities from different needs presented by stakeholders.
- High level of organisation, professionalism and ownership of work.
- Effective communication, time management and prioritisation.
- Time management of workloads, project planning and prioritising/organisational skills – maximising efficiency of filing systems, admin, project management systems, ability to multitask efficiently.
- Excels working in a fast-paced environment and delivering projects to tight deadlines – enjoying the variety of turning around large complex projects in addition to smaller tasks.
- Good written and oral communication, and able to effectively communicate with stakeholders, clients and all members within the business.
- Provide discretion and confidence when dealing with the Managing Directors affairs.
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
1st Line Support Help Desk Analyst
£20,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,500
£30,000 to £40,000
Accounts Assistant - Immediate start!
£10 to £11
Accounts Payable Assistant
£19,000 to £24,000
£20,000 to £23,000