Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£30,000 to £35,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Buyer for a unique organisation based in Hemel Hempstead that provide services and deliver solutions across the globe.
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 Depending on experience
- Analyse and interrogate MRP requisitions, taking necessary actions to satisfy demand, E.g. by placing purchase orders to suit business needs across all procurement categories.
- Optimise levels of stockholding and inventory investment to minimise inventory losses due to deterioration, obsolescence, and other causes.
- Manage supplier day to day liaison and report areas of concern or excellence.
- Build and maintain partnerships with the supply chain overseas and in the UK, maintaining effective and regular communication.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Senior Managers ensuring that all aspects of supply, inventory and policy are discussed and agreed.
- Work closely to support internal customers and design engineers to source new and existing products to satisfy end customer expectation.
- Attend meetings internally and externally to represent department and company.
- Undertake special tasks and projects as directed by the Purchasing manager.
- Coordinate inbound shipments from around the globe.
- Compile and analyse RFQ as directed by the Purchasing Manager.
Apply For This Job Now
- Experience within a purchasing environment is essential.
- Ability to utilise effective negotiation and persuasion skills is essential.
- Knowledge of warehouse processes and inventory management is desirable.
- Familiarity with production parts and supplier manufacturing processes is desirable.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills.
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Knowledge and experience of working and developing MRP systems.
- Experience with procuring from the Far East is advantageous.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a small team and with staff at all levels and with partner organisations, suppliers, and clients.
- Be receptive to fast moving, challenging, and rapidly changing and expanding operations.
- Able to work under pressure in a calm and mature manner.
- Ability to multi-task and constantly reappraise timescales and priorities.
- Self-motivated, ability to show initiative and develop creative solutions.
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
1st Line Support Help Desk Analyst
£20,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,500
£30,000 to £40,000
Accounts Administrator - Entry Level opportunity
£18,000 to £20,000
£22,000 to £25,000
Accounts Assistant - Immediate start!
£10 to £11