£22,000 to £26,000
We are pleased to be supporting a family run business recruit for an experienced Scheduling Administrator, this is a key role for their small dedicated team and a fantastic opportunity for a confident candidate who can deal with scheduling engineers and site labour, a good skill in diary management for all remedial works, ordering parts, reporting directly to the manager, clients, and engineers.
Work from office – Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Work from home – Tuesday and Thursday – Laptop provided.
- Answering calls and dealing with callouts
- Ordering parts and materials
- Tracking jobs, printing and raising PO and scheduling in jobs
- Logging work, appointments, timesheets, holidays into system
- Issuing documents to site teams and preparing H&S paperwork when needed
- Arranging engineers and subcontractors onto site and parking
- Maintaining filing both electronic and paper
- Assisting with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts
- Preparing and issuing predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement
- Ensure all necessary, manual and computer records are maintained
- Administering quality management system documentation.
- Liaise closely with the site team and office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records
- To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account.
- Taking responsibility for the undertaking of staff as and when is require
- Preparation of reports and documentation
- Updating of electronic records
- Material ordering and administration
- Subcontractor’s administration
- Contract renewal documentation
- Obtaining quotes and submitting for approval
Apply For This Job Now
- Ability to work in conjunction with manager and engineers
- Strong Word/Excel skills
- Very good attention to detail
- Confident, friendly manner dealing with clients,
- Provide a high level of customer service and care
- Flexible to hours and workload
- Happy to work independently
- Must be enthusiastic and ambitious to grow with the company
- Willing to undertake any task that arises
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Client Relationship Administrator
£18,000 to £20,000
£28,000 to £30,000
Compliance Officer - FCA Knowledge
£30,000 to £34,000
Customer Service (Full/Part time) Interviewing ASAP
£18,000 to £22,000
Customer Service Administrator
£18,000 to £22,000
Customer Service Advisor
£15,000 to £16,000