Work from home, Other
11 per hour
Think Specialist Recruitment have registered a great role for a Credit Controller to join an expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team for 6 months; working from home for the interim. The ideal candidate will have fantastic and clear communication skills, professionalism and ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding when speaking with customers. Previous credit control or collections experience is required for this role.
Duties to include:
- To manage the inbox including sending out copy invoices, responding to DD queries/ resets, agreement queries and answering other general queries
- To manage communication from the credit agency notifying of pending insolvency, create file and pass to team or note the system
- To identify true arrears and separate into technical/administrative and credit arrears for follow-up.
- To give additional support to main business unit collects such as communicating with debtors by telephone/email to resolve arrears.
- To take card payments to pay off arrears.
- Communicate with debtor and internal/external stakeholders, report on developments and record debtor and arrears history in applicable systems.
Apply For This Job Now
- A background in Credit Control/Collections is desirable but not essential
- If there is no experience in Credit Control/ Collections, then experience in Call Centre / Customer Service is essential
- Strong customer focus and good telephone manner with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work remotely and manage time effectively
- Confidence and good business sense
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Confidence to ask for help when required
Apply for the Role
Call Beth on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Operations Director - charity