£24,000 to £27,000
NEW ROLE! We are pleased to be working with an established, market leading company that has won many industry awards to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive. Working as part of a vibrant, driven and sociable marketing team, this role will take responsibility for developing and executing campaigns to drive engagement with new and existing B2B and B2C customers across all social media channels and email marketing. We are looking for candidate with previous digital marketing experience (in particular social media and email marketing) along with a driven, outgoing and proactive character who can play an important role within the business’s marketing operation.
Duties to include:
- Supporting the creation and implementation of the monthly email marketing plan
- Working with different functions across the marketing team and business, ensuring messaging and content is accurate and compelling for our audiences.
- Supporting Digital Marketing Manager in developing, deploying and optimising effective email campaigns for our B2C and B2B audiences.
- Managing and segmenting large databases across our B2B and B2C audiences
- Setting up, monitoring and running clever and engaging marketing automation campaigns
- Creating and managing B2B campaigns to warm up a large database of cold and inbound leads to generate sales opportunities
- Regularly reporting on email performance and highlight areas for improvement, making data led decisions which enhance the effectiveness of each campaign
- Managing and growing social profiles to drive engagement and build awareness across relevant B2B and B2C segments
- Making sure social media personas align with the company’s tone of voice and brand, creating and curating content to inform and engage audiences.
- Community management of social profiles, often involving the need to liaise with other departments across the business to provide effective customer service
- Identifying opportunities to jump in on industry conversations and discussions and enhance our online presence during national PR campaigns.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and external agencies to put together online advertising campaigns across Google Ads and Social Media to drive relevant traffic to the website.
- Supporting in the upload of blog content, working with Digital Marketing Manager and external copywriters to ensure content is completed and uploaded on schedule.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports on email marketing performance to demonstrate campaign successes and highlight areas where improvements can be made.
- Reporting monthly on social media performance to demonstrate audience engagement and growth.
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven ability to take ownership of social media and email marketing channels
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Basic HTML knowledge, and Adobe Photoshop or similar photo software
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience with social media and digital marketing tools, specifically Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google Ads.
- Strong knowledge of using Excel for data segmentation
- Highly proactive and not afraid to challenge
- Solution orientated and a keen problem solver
- Flexible, positive and pragmatic approach
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£24,000 to £25,000
Outskirts of Slough
£22,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,000
£18,000 to £23,000
Administrator - New department!
£17,500 to £20,000