Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£24,000 to £26,000
Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leader to join an expanding team to help achieve their goal. We are looking for a positive, flexible and hardworking person with exceptional customer skills
Can you provide a first-rate customer experience? Do you have what it takes to be the best?
A solid Customer Service and Administration background in housing is desirable but not essential
Monday to Friday
- Coordinate a team of Customer Service Advisors, resolve customer questions or complaints and develop programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance.
- Review and resolve escalations and provide training and build the knowledge of your team to reduce escalation volumes.
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews and note areas for improvement, using results from monthly productivity and quality assurance reviews.
- Make recommendations to your manager and the HR department if a team member is consistently not meeting expectations.
- Improve overall department efficiency and quality by identifying opportunities to enhance processes and work closely with the other Team Leaders to share ideas and maintain consistency.
- Recruit and train new colleagues in your team and work with the other Team Leaders to maintain and develop training programs.
- Plan ahead for the rotas, breaks and lunches – collaborating with the other Team Leaders to ensure there is appropriate cover at all times - and demonstrate your dedication to making sure we are hitting KPIs.
- Outstanding on the phone and be able to quickly get to grips with the complexities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a demonstrable ability to be a competent computer user, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Administration skills
- Confident communicator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Present information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Possess good interpersonal skills, communicating effectively in order to advise and inform colleagues, customers and other stakeholders
- Deliver 1-on-1 training and development.
- Competent at Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Handle different tasks simultaneously and prioritise a heavy workload.
Apply For This Job Now
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Attractive benefits including private health care, death in service, dental scheme, simply health cash plan, rental deposit scheme loan and bike to work scheme;
- Fantastic working environment in modern open plan office
- Matched company pension scheme (up to 5%)
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
1st Line Support Help Desk Analyst
£20,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,500
Accounts Assistant - Immediate start!
£10 to £11
Accounts Payable Assistant
£19,000 to £24,000
£20,000 to £23,000
£23,000 to £28,000