Hillingdon, Greater London
£20,000 to £25,000
Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for an IT Engineer to help a growing business support their client’s organisations. The role will be predominantly at client sites around the Hillingdon and Kingston area, but you will be required to provide remote support when not booked on to an onsite visit.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent listening and communication skills who can deliver a high level of service. You will use a system to log all requests, issues and incidents and maintain full details of the actions taken to achieve resolution
8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Visit client sites and provide technical support for logged issues.
- Provide first line technical support, monitor, manage and resolve problems as they arise and/or proactively prevent problems arising
- Assist with installs, moves and changes. Physically building, configuring, installing or repairing IT services and solutions.
- Assist with setting up and resolving issues with audio/visual equipment.
- Provision cloud-based services by utilising various vendor cloud portals.
- Log all incidents in the Service Desk system as required/directed and follow ITIL based service desk procedures and processes.
- Take ownership of client incidents and be pro-active when dealing with them.
- Liaison with vendors to resolve issues
- Keep the client informed regarding the status of incidents.
- Work on projects under the guidance of senior engineer.
- Develop good working relationships with clients and establish a solid understanding of their infrastructure and business needs and issues. Also required to carry out some relationship management tasks.
- Routine PSA system administration such as logging time, updating client contact information, etc.
- Consistently document knowledgebase with client information and fixes.
- Working within the guidelines of client specific service level agreements and objectives.
- Advise sales team on procuring IT equipment on behalf of customers.
Apply For This Job Now
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT
- Driving license and vechile
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of computer networks an advantage
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Polite and presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Good problem solving and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and use own initiative
- Good team player
- Windows Server management skills would be useful
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...