£12 to £15
I have a wonderful opportunity for a Customer Support Coordinator with Zendesk and Ecommerce experience to work in a global organisation. The role of the Customer Support Coordinator is to effectively manage end user customer relationships from initial contact through to resolution stage. Responsible for handling consumer sales/product/service enquiries via phone and email, including support for online orders and managing web order returns.
- Handle incoming customer enquiries via phone, email and other channels, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Place outbound calls to customers to advise and/or obtain information necessary to process orders and resolve issues.
- Record all customer interactions ensuring that issues are resolved in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitor and process web order returns.
- Web order tracking.
- Liaise and build relationships with Marketing, Technical Support, Finance, Operations and Sales to ensure effective resolution on all customer enquiries
- Work with Sales Admin to ensure accuracy with web order processing.
- Interact and communicate with our supplier and vendor partners regarding customer activity/orders.
- Monthly report showing support statistics from Zendesk and general update on Support for EMEA region.
- Assist the Ecommerce Manager as required in carrying out ad-hoc tasks.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Multilingual, fluent in English, and German. Spanish/ Italian speaking will also be considered but preference is for 3 language cover.
- Previous use of Zendesk Customer Support platform.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) including a warm telephone manner.
- Customer service experience is essential with a genuine interest in customer care.
- Previous experience working in Ecommerce Customer Support preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task and extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to resolve complaints and queries ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Able to follow direction and complete tasks independently.
- Proactive and highly motivated team player.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge or interest in DJing and music would be an advantage.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Uxbridge & Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now