Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£20,000 to £25,000
Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to join a growing business based in Hemel Hempstead. This is a fantastic customer facing 1st line support role with progression opportunities.
The main responsibilities include being the first port of call to all issues regarding the Service Desk, troubleshooting desktop and network peripheral technical issues. As an Analyst you will work closely with Service Desk Engineers in the effort to resolve support requests submitted by end users in a timely fashion. You will use a system to log all requests, issues and incidents and maintain full details of the actions taken to achieve resolution.
We are looking for a keen team player with excellent listening and communication skills who can deliver a high level of service.
8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Act as the single point of contact for all communication with the Service Desk.
- Continually monitor and manage problems as they arise and/or proactively prevent problems arising, working together with the service desk team.
- Assist with installs, moves and changes. Physically building, configuring, installing or repairing IT services and solutions.
- Assist with support and resolving issues with audio/visual equipment.
- Provision cloud-based services by utilising various vendor cloud portals.
- Log all incidents in the Service Desk system as required/directed and follow ITIL based service desk procedures and processes.
- Maintain a high level of customer service to all end users.
- Take ownership of client incidents and be pro-active when dealing with them.
- Escalating any issue that is not resolvable to higher levels of support.
- Liaison with vendors to resolve issues
- Keep the client informed regarding the status of incidents.
- To work on projects under the guidance of senior engineer.
- Routine PSA system administration such as logging time, updating client contact information, etc.
- Consistently document knowledgebase with client information and fixes.
- Working within the guidelines of client specific service level agreements and objectives.
- Advise sales team on procuring IT equipment on behalf of customers.
Apply For This Job Now
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of computer networks an advantage
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Polite and presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Good problem solving and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and use own initiative
- Good team player
- Windows Server management skills would be useful
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Accounts Assistant - Immediate start!
£10 to £11
Customer Service/IT Support Engineer - Hemel Hempstead
£22,000 to £27,000
Ecommerce Development Specialist
£40,000 to £45,000
Field Application Engineer
£30,000 to £40,000
Field Based Software Installation Engineer
£28,000 to £30,000
Watford and Hemel Hempstead
£17,000 to £27,000