Hayes, Greater London
£48,000 to £50,000
We are pleased to be working with a division of a market-leading, global company to recruit a HR Business Partner for a 6 month contract to be based from their UK headquarters in Hayes. Reporting into the VP of HR, this is a generalist role supporting various business units incorporating both a blue and white collar workforce. Commencing early January 2020, they are looking to interview at the end of November/early December. Candidates must have strong, all round HR experience with particular focus on employee relations. For the right candidate either 4 or 5 days a week would be considered.
Overview of role:
- To support Business Partners with HR advice and support; to deliver HR Processes and an effective HR service for all employees.
- To develop HR products, policies and processes in line with the HR Project Plan to support the whole HR function.
- Swiftly able to gain confidence and collaborative relationship with business partners.
- To develop and maintain a relationship of trust and influence with key business partners.
- To provide pro-active HR support to agreed level with business partners at all levels.
- To actively support colleagues in the HR team to deliver HR excellence.
- Responsible for the implementation of HR policies and practices in the UK in line with corporate KPIs and business strategy and targets.
- Managing the handling of ER issues sensitively whilst protecting the business interests, advising of the implication on the business and its management processes; supporting colleagues with ER issues to ensure separation of steps within the process.
- Support the implementation of change and business initiatives in all areas of your responsibility.
- Support the development of the HR Intranet database to assist Line Management in the implementation of HR policy and processes.
- Deliver HR Projects as per the agreed annual plan with a focus on benefits improvement and communication.
Apply For This Job Now
- Experience in a HR Business Partner/Senior HR Advisor level capacity
- CIPD qualified
- Strong generalist experience
- Excellent understanding of ER and UK employment law
- Experience of working with a blue collar workforce
- Available to start a new role in early January 2020
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
HR & Administration Manager
£40,000 to £45,000