St Albans, Hertfordshire
£40,000 to £45,000
Do you have a sharp eye for detail, highly organised and have strong people management skills? Are you used to keeping an eye on your product market for new ideas and driving through to completion? We are looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for the development of existing and all new product collections, managing external suppliers, manufacturers, along with maintaining and managing the critical path. The Product Manager will conduct competitor research to forecast future trends; analysing sales to ensure all products are relevant for our customers and our company strategy. So, if you can shape a team (currently 2 product Coordinators, 1 Product Developer & 3 Designers) and really bring a lot of enthusiasm and energy to the role – Apply Now!!
Main duties to include:
- Manage the product line life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities of all products
- Work with design to develop key concepts, promotional strategies and store assortments
- Work with creative to manage existing product lines and introduce new products.
- Responsible for the success of your product, ensuring new products are launched to market.
- Liaise with pricing teams to ensure that the product, price & minimum order quantity is commercially viable
- Meet regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, finance and company heads to give updates and recommendations regarding product strategy.
- Demonstrating new ideas and features to stakeholders
- Creating timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
- Previous product manager experience working within a similar business environment.
- Possessing exceptional administration, communication, organisation, and IT skills.
- Previous experience working with external suppliers, manufacturers and customers
- Confident giving presentations.
- Role will be based in St Albans but will require occasional International and domestic
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Jordan on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Key Account Manager
£40,000 to £50,000