Berkhamsted , Hertfordshire
£25,000 to £30,000
We are recruiting for a Compliance Coordinator to join a well established and successful company that provide specialist services within the recruitment industry.
The fundamental purpose of this important role is to enable the company to remain compliant with global legislation and company requirements.
It’s essential you have compliance experience within the recruitment industry.
9am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Conduct compliance audits, e.g. check existing compliance on file
- Assist with compliance queries and chasing outstanding documentation
- Assist with external compliance audits from clients and legal bodies
- Act as 1st point of contact in team for compliance enquiries
- Manage compliance audit processes; plus implementing new compliance processes where applicable
- Identifying compliant, commercially viable business solutions in new geographical locations
- Be aware of legislative changes in the global employment / contract market and ensuring the Company remains compliant
- Liaising with all teams/departments to resolve outstanding queries and ensuring everyone is ready for payment / invoicing
- Adhoc work with the Administrator. Occasionally drafting and submitting documents
- Bring new ideas to the Compliance team in regard to compliance processes
- Escalating to Management any business that comes to your attention outside of company policy
- Working to the Companies Service level Agreements
- To represent the company, adopting the highest possible standards of professionalism at all times
- Provide an environment where open and honest communication is encouraged. Uphold the ‘spirit and ethos’ of the company’s Vision & Values.
- Experience in a compliance function
- Experience of the recruitment industry
- Knowledge of compliance/legal procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Efficient and well organised
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Competent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Knowledge of global compliance impacting the recruitment sector
- Knowledge of engagement processes for professionals
- Commitment to quality, service and problem management
- Empathy and commitment
- Compliance and stress tolerance
- Tenacity and caring
- Supportive and dependable
- Interpersonal sensitivity and persuasiveness
- Co-operation and inquisitive
- Verbal communication and well organised
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Apply For This Job Now
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.