Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£9,000 to £9,500
We are recruiting for part time Medical Records Clerk to join a small and welcoming team based in Hemel Hempstead, this role is key in the administrative functions of the company. You will work closely with colleagues to ensure continuity of service and provide information and records when requested, as well as providing a day to day filing and record management service.
9am to 1pm Monday to Friday
- Preparation and delivery of the medical records to the doctors each day with their consultation list.
- Preparation and delivery of the medical records to the nurses as necessary.
- Preparation and delivery of the medical records to the nutritionists as necessary.
- Keeping the medical record filing up to date and the records in order on the shelves whilst maintaining tracking data for the records distributed throughout the clinic.
- Entering data / updating the system relating to medical records.
- Other general administrative tasks as necessary.
- Participating in service development/reviews.
- Maintaining all paper and electronic records in accordance with policies.
- Ensuring that resources are appropriately and efficiently utilised within the service.
- Proactively utilising different styles of communication to suit the practice’s requirements.
- Managing a daily work allocation allowing for flexibility to support team members should situations change.
- Maintaining inter-professional partnerships with colleagues.
- Maintaining accurate legible records.
- Maintaining a safe and friendly environment and acting in a professional manner at all times
- Very good spoken and written English language skills.
- Willingness and ability to communicate clearly with patients and staff.
- Very good organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer skills.
- Use own initiative.
- Cope under pressure.
- Flexible approach.
- Team player, experience of working in a team environment.
- Customer service experience.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent and temporary recruitment with areas of expertise including; administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Accounts Assistant - Part Time
£22,000 to £25,000
Business and Facilities Coordinator - Part time!
£20,000 to £25,000
Collections Officer - Weekends Only
£22,000 to £24,000
Customer Service Advisor - Weekends Only
£20,000 to £23,000
Office Clerk - Part Time (4 hours a day)
£25,000 to £27,000