£55,000 to £60,000
We are pleased to be working with a market-leading business with their UK headquarters based in the Watford area in fantastic offices. Part of an international organisation, the company manufactures specialist products and supplies into an established market. The Head of Marketing will take full ownership of all marketing activities across the UK and Ireland, leadership of a small marketing team and management/implementation of the UK marketing strategy.
We are specifically looking for candidates who have worked with products (any sector/industry will be considered), experience at Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing level and the ability to take ownership of the UK marketing strategy.
Overview of duties:
- Manage all marketing for the UK & Ireland business.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the UK & Ireland business in line with the business and group objectives, via two key business segments.
- Oversee the implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Work closely with the Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives
- Supervisory and Management responsibility for the marketing team which includes Marketing and Communications Manager, Marketing Assistant and Product Specialists
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Utilise and work closely Group Product Marketing function to develop the UK & Ireland product portfolio and market penetration.
- Oversee the management of the business’s social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation and measure its effectiveness.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- To be part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) for UK & Ireland
- Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management team for UK & Ireland on a monthly basis.
- As part of the SMT prepare monthly business review & presentation to the team on Marketing functions progress.
- Professional marketing qualification i.e. CIM or related degree
- Product marketing experience essential
- Experience in running a marketing department/team
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines; detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Some financial acumen to analyse commercial results and new market opportunities.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£24,000 to £25,000
Outskirts of Slough
£22,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,000
£18,000 to £23,000
Administrator - New department!
£17,500 to £20,000