Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£22,000 to £26,000
We are recruiting for an effective high-performing Administrator to provide support across a business that delivers to niche services, consultancy, training, development and networking opportunities. Come and join this small and welcoming team that offer extensive variety across three divisions on a day to day basis along with the opportunity to be involved in an exciting and fast paced business.
The role covers all key functions including project delivery, events, finance, admin and marketing. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to develop and broaden their existing organisational skills, gain more responsibility in an administrative support role, develop their client facing skills and who has a desire to grow within a highly successful business.
Experience: Minimum of two years office experience essential preferably in a customer facing environment
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the planning, organisation, tasks and delivery of client projects and events including booking venues, producing supporting document packs, preparing presentation templates, arranging speakers and logistics, liaising with clients
- Extensive diary management for Directors including co-ordination / scheduling of meetings, webinars and conference calls with precision and accuracy
- Supporting the Finance Manager including monitoring and actioning the accounts email inbox, updating the weekly and monthly payment schedule, collating and processing Director expenses and mileage, assisting with credit control and accounts payable, analysing credit card statement and preparing analysis, issuing quotes and invoices, coding purchases, contributing to the sales reporting process
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and suppliers - acting as the point of contact including greeting visitors, answering and screening calls, dealing with enquiries or requests and escalating where appropriate
- Occasional on-site event support including set up, registration, liaison with venue and ensuring the event runs smoothly
- Creating and analysing surveys, graphing the results and trends and presenting the findings (using Survey Monkey, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proof and formatting of client facing PowerPoint presentations, reports and proposals
- Updating the client sales and contact database (Capsule CRM)
- Responsibility for updating the website using content management system and reporting on search engine optimisation and trends
- Managing ad hoc requests relating to any part of the business
- Professional, self-motivated and pro-active individual
- Efficient with excellent organisational abilities
- written / oral communications skills
- A thorough command of MS Office - specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in a client facing role with confidence to support external events and workshops
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and act on own initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to work to a consistently high standard
- Capable of dealing with a fast-paced environment, varying demands, changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Able and keen to learn new skills and navigate new systems quickly
- Flexible, hardworking, have a 'can do' attitude and be forward thinking
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in temporary, permanent and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now