Hemel Hempstead, Buckinghamshire
£16,000 to £18,000
This role would be perfect for Graduates interested in starting their career in the legal sector. We are looking to recruit an Administrator to assist Legal Case Handlers. The company offer fantastic in-house training and great progression opportunities.
The candidate will need to be articulate, have excellent verbal and good written communication skills, be reliable and able to use own initiative, whilst also working as part of a small team. Attention to detail is important in this role due to dealing with important legal documents. A good level of computer literacy and an excellent telephone manner, and to be familiar with all Microsoft Office applications is a must (Word, Excel etc)
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Duties to include:
- Providing quality and positive experience at the first telephone point of contact
- Primary contact for all telecommunications into the office, which will involve screening telephone calls, identifying the user in accordance with company policy and assigning to the appropriate team member
- Managing the Administration email inbox, reviewing and assigning messages to the correct case and case handler as appropriate
- Providing front of house function (answering door, greeting visitors and maintaining the visitors book)
- Updating the office calendar
- Overseeing the scanning and processing of some confidential hard copy but primarily electronic documentation – This is mainly evidence and communications from solicitors – onto the database and ensuring the storage and destruction of evidence in accordance with company policy and GDPR
- Reviewing and managing the various administrative menus on the database (e.g. Evidence Missing, Evidence Issues, Royal Mail Track & Trace etc)
- Processing requests and responses as allocated / tracked to you
- Liaising with other key members, including the reports administration team and report trainers
- Assisting with DX deliveries and collection
- Other general administrative duties
- High standards, excellent telephone manner and quality customer service
- Articulate with excellent verbal and good written communication skills
- IT literate (Word, Excel, etc)
- Team player, but able to use own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and ambitious
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
£20,000 to £23,000