£27,000 to £30,000
We are pleased to be working with an international organisation to recruit a German speaking Helpdesk Team Leader/Customer Service Team Leader for a newly created team at their UK headquarters. A fantastic opportunity to create, manage and lead the new team of Helpdesk Advisors that will be servicing the German client base and ensuring an excellent service is provided. We are seeking fluent German speakers with some previous supervisory, team leader or manager level experience within an office based, customer service or helpdesk environment.
- To understand the business requirements and then design and implement processes to deliver the service.
- To decide on the team set up requirements to support the delivery of the service, including working hours, number of heads required, and training requirements.
- To create and maintain process documents.
- Manage and Resolve service issues, escalating when appropriate.
- To maintain the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- To be responsible for the ongoing training, development and performance of staff.
- Monitor, develop and deliver an efficient service to maximise estate availability and company revenue through effective planning, deployment and management of all service calls and support enquiries.
- Lead, direct and develop all colleagues so that they are fully capable and engaged in order that individual performance levels are maximised.
- To be accountable for ensuring that all performance measures are consistently achieved/exceeded at both team and individual levels through motivation and direction of team members.
- Initiate, manage and execute all reporting required for the department to support the achievement of departmental KPI’s, objectives and performance.
- To drive a culture of continuous improvement within the team - encouraging innovation and proactively making appropriate recommendations.
- Liaise with the finance department to maintain all financial aspects of the department (i.e. overtime costs, headcount etc.) in order to monitor all expenditure.
- Assist with the implementation of strategic initiatives across the team.
- To be responsible for maximising team productivity and revenue through effective planning.
- German fluency is essential
- European travel will be required
- Supervisory / management experience
- Experience of helpdesk set up or relocation is advantageous
- Proven experience with third party and supplier management
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverables
- Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Be a strong strategic planner with excellent analysis skills and the ability to translate data into positive results and enable efficiency, including forecasting to ensure effective use of resources/accurate staffing levels required against trends/peak business times
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Amy on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£23,000 to £26,000
Accountancy and Finance Graduates - Temporary and Permanent roles
£20,000 to £26,000
£26,000 to £30,000
£18,500 to £22,000
£22,000 to £25,000