£25,000 to £30,000
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work for a national organisation, working from home and remotely managing a team via their newly implemented online contact centre technology. We are looking for a motivated candidate that can offer flexibility to provide a world class and professional service. Someone that can ensure best utilisation of skills in delivering service objectives whilst appreciating the need for individual career development. It is essential that candidates have some previous contact centre/call centre management or team leader experience to be considered for this role.
This role will be a combination of working from home with a varied shift pattern (Monday to Sunday on a rotational basis) You will also need to visit staff and customers across 3 sites - Watford Stevenage and Harlow - approximately once a week, so you must have access to a car. We are looking for candidates based within 15-20 miles of Hatfield.
- Management of around 10 staff per shift
- Remote management and monitoring of KPIs and call metrics
- Ensure all customer requirements are met and staff are performing to highest standard
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to ensure that the expectations of professional clients are exceeded
- Recommend and implement new operational processes that will ensure delivery of targets are met
- Conduct regular team meetings, ensuring all team members are kept up to date with all business process and requirements
- Participate in any training and development as appropriate
- Coach, train and develop team members including monthly performance reviews and annual appraisals
- Create, build and maintain relationships to ensure service issues are identified and resolved
- Participate in the local management of complaints and untoward incidents
- Identify client issues and problems relating to service delivery facilitate timely and effective resolutions
- Championing of the customer and implementing agreed programs to improve customer satisfaction
- Provide a flexible cooperative role covering for the absence of colleagues and the demands of the wider service centre
- Support and manage workflows across multiple work streams
- Participate in regular meetings to ensure that front line service delivery and actions plans are fully coordinated with service centre actions resulting in maximum impact
- Ensure effective business management support for major development and take responsibility for project management
- Look for and support expansion and development opportunities with help
- Help develop innovative strategies for target improvements and activates to maximise effect
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing within a call centre environment
- Ability to work from home
- IT Literate
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication skills
- Build an effective team through coaching and development skills
- Experience of managing and influencing a team
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience with analysing data and writing reports
- Flexibility to work shift patterns
- Access to a car and able to visit sites in Watford, Stevenage and Harlow
If this is an opportunity you are interested in, apply today!
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Accounts Administrator / Sales Order Processor
£18,000 to £20,000
Client Services Team Leader
Complaints Handler - Financial Services
£25,000 to £30,000
Customer Service (Full/Part time) Interviewing ASAP
£18,000 to £22,000
Customer Service Administrator
£18,000 to £22,000