We are pleased to be recruiting for a Head of Customer Service job opportunity working for a growing business that is currently going through a positive period of change. Taking full responsibility for leading and managing the Customer Service operations, the Head of Customer Service will ensure the enhancement of customer experience whilst embedding new technology within the department.
We are looking for candidates that have experience of working at Head of Customer Service or Senior Customer Service Manager level with proven experience of implementing and utilising contact centre technology whilst also developing staff, ensuring an excellent end to end service for customers, optimising processes and customer experience. Some experience of the automotive and/or financial services industry would be desirable but is not essential.
Duties to include:
- Leading customer facing service teams which includes contract management, sales administration, order & delivery, and a customer first contact team.
- Encourage support and develop the team. Provide continuous feedback to aid the team’s ongoing development, celebrate their success and provide constructive support to help them improve.
- Conduct regular performance development reviews and use the time to coach individuals to understand their aspirations and deliver the support they need to achieve their goals.
- Deliver the team’s budget in line with or exceeding business and financial expectations and providing reliable data to support financial forecasting and reporting.
- Build a scalable and efficient organisation with the use of robust workforce planning to deliver an agile team to best meet the needs of our customers.
- Responsible for reporting and delivery of KPIs across the Customer Service team.
- Management of key supplier relationships including the adherence to contractual and service level agreements with a focus on value and service delivery.
- Responsible for working with internal & external stakeholders to identify blockers to delivering excellent customer services and collaborating effectively to create and deliver required solutions.
- Responsible for developing a continuous improvement culture to ensure processes and procedures within Customer Services are efficient and relevant to business and customer needs.
- Leading Senior Managers, Managers and Supervisors to troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify strategies/solutions to resolve both immediate and long-term issues.
- Identify key customer complaint trends within Customer Services to best understand the root cause and proactively seek solutions in line with Tusker’s continuous improvement commitment.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, market and leasing industry insight, customer feedback and competitor activity to ensure Tusker remains at the forefront of customer experience within its marketplace.
- Proven experience in a Head of Customer Service or Senior Customer Service Manager level role
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of leading a large customer service function in a contact centre environment including utilisation of call centre technology and implementation of strategy
- A passionate individual who cares about service quality, delivery and has experience of creating and leading a customer focused culture
- An excellent leader with strong values and embraces the management and developments of their team. Demonstrating leadership through accountability, continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Natural collaborator who has experience of working in a matrix organisation.
- High energy and fast paced individual who is results driven.
- Ability to balance customer focus with needs of the business.
- Excellent communication skills, commercially and financially astute with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, demanding targets ensuring that priorities are clear, communicated and understood.
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Strategic planning and implementation skills, ability to think ahead
- Proficiency with utilising all manner of technology to advance client-facing operations, including: CRM, knowledge base, telephony, resource planning tools, service level management
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now