London (City), Greater London
£40,000 to £45,000
We are working with the UK office of an international company to recruit a highly competent HR and Administration Manager/Co-ordinator for their office based in the City of London (Bank) on either a full-time or part-time basis – a minimum equivalent of 3-4 days per week. Supporting a small but growing team of white collar professionals, the role will take full responsibility for all HR and administrative processes for the office. Very much a stand-alone role, we are looking for candidates with strong HR knowledge and the willingness to pick up administrative tasks and projects for the team. Strong working knowledge of employment law is essential.
Overview of duties:
- Organisation and conducting of day-to-day HR processes and development projects as well as other administrative work
- All HR work for all company employees
- Recruitment of new employees
- Improvement of HR systems such as performance review and carrier development system
- Draft employment contract
- Paid leave and sick leave management
- HR dispute and complaint management
- Maintenance, updates and improvement of company policies
- Management and updating of Company Handbook, Business Travel Policy, Purchasing Policy, etc.
- Management of payroll, state pension and insurances, and company’s pension and insurances for all company employees
- External communication for related matters including UK visa issues
- Management of all company’s HR related files and record, including its data protection
- Other administrative work as required by the company, including general affairs tasks, various investigations, support to creation of presentation material, etc.
- Extensive generalist HR experience
- Strong working knowledge of employment law
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- Willingness to deal with administrative duties
- Comfortable working in a stand-alone role within a small, close-knit team
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Employee Relations Advisor
£33,000 to £38,000